How long did it take you to lose the baby weight...If you could?

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 10:04 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• With my daughter it took a week. But with my son I am still working on it
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 10:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I'd say about a month...maybe a month and a half to be back down to my pre pregnancy size.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I think it depends on the age of the mom...it did for me. I lost the weight w/ my first pregnancy (at 17) in about 2 months, but w/my last pregnancy (age 38), it took 3 years. Though i know of older moms who lost the weight w/in the first year.
    Raboinstar

Answer by Raboinstar at 10:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• haha...I am 22 and was fit before I got pregnant. Just now, a year later I got to go shopping for jeans the same size I was before he was born. I do have to say that I didnt try particularly hard to lose it though......
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 10:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I only gained 20 lbs. with my son... and lost it within a week, but that was ALL baby weight (and boobs)
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 10:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i gained 60 pounds while pregnant. i just had my son 4 months ago. i still 25-30 pounds to loose.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:17 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I gained 24 pounds and it was gone in about 2 months.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I gained about 35-40lbs during my pregnancy and was in pretty good shape before my baby, and after 2 1/2 weeks I was putting on some of my pre-baby clothes. Drink tones of water, and if you really want to loose the weight pay attention to what you eat. Plus, I breastfed
    arinesmith

Answer by arinesmith at 6:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• 1 week. When I left the hospital I was 12lbs less then my pre-pregnancy weight. A belly wrap also helps with the weight and tightens your muscles, it helps with the little pooch or bulge we all have a hard time getting rid of.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 9:25 AM on Sep. 30, 2009