Any X Men fans?

So I just watched my first X Men movie, the most recent one X Men Origins. Im assuming its like Stars Wars were all the movies werent in the proper order? Well, what would be the proper sequence if I wanted to watch them all and have it make sense?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• X-Men Origins is different then X-Men the movies. X-Men origins is based on one main charcter (Wolverine) X-men has many main chacters. I would just watch them in sequence because each movie follows the previous movie.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• But whats the sequence? Just the sequence in which they were released?
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Yes. The first one is basically how Wolverine meets Xavier the it progresses from there until X-Men the last stand which is an awesome movie. If you liked X-Men Origins then you will love the X-Men movies.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• There's X-Men, X-Men 2, and X-Men 3: The Last Stand, and then X-Men Origins: Wolverine came out. The Origins movies are more stand alone than the other three. The Origins movies (I think they're making a Magneto one) occur before the other X-Men movies, the Origins movies explain how the X-Men became X-Men, tells some of the back story of how they became who they are. So watch the actual X-Men movies (1, 2, 3) in order, but the Origins movies can be seen as stand alone movies rather than as part of a series.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Thanks! :) I was thinking that X Men is like Stars Wars in that nothing is in order
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Nothing IS in order...you will find inconsistencies. But remember the rule of SciFi...there are no inconsistencies! **grin**

When you see "Origins" really doesn't have much bearing on the others. But the original three should be viewed in the order of release.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2009