oops....

I may have messed up on my charting and could possibly be pregnant... nd we're not ttc. I had a temp shift and everything indicated I had ovulated and was in the "safe" time of my cycle,. but noe looking back I noticed I was sick when my temp shifted and had unprotected sex twice during these times, plus spotting. I had bled for 4 days (lighty) and my temps went back down. I ook a test on the 19th (5 days after I was bleeding) and nit came back negaitve, but if I got pregnant during my temp shift I would have gotten pregnant 12-14 days before I took the test. So can I rely on the test as being negative? I'm wondering because I'm spotting again and have no temp shift.

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The test sounds like a negative to me. If you were pregnant wouldn't your temperature stay up? I'm not sure about this, but I think I have heard it before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• yes thats what I was thinking, but I was afriad of a hormonal imbalance or something. I had a miscarriage in march, my progesterone levels we too low and I was bleeding for weeks until I miscarried. So if I am and they are too low than I would need to be taking progesterone, and that would make my temps low. or my temps could be off because of my sleeping pattern... I nurse at night and have been waking up early to nurse and falling back asleep, and then waking up an hour or so later to take my temp,also when I wake up has not been very consistant lately because we have been changing activities, waking up earlier
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 27, 2009