Why are people on here so rude!!

I thought this site was to help each other. People must be so miserable, that they sit on cafemom.com and try to bring other people down to make themselves feel better. It is funny though that the ones who do it always post anon. At least have the balls to post ur name if you are going to be an ass. I always put my name unless I am posting a question I dont want people to know where it came from.

Cherish050307

Asked by Cherish050307 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you want a reward of something? How do we know you are really Cherish050307? Is that your real name? Do you go by Cherish or 050307? Is that your real child's picture? I don't think that is you.... why not some real information about yourself?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Meh, because people have nothing better to do than put other people down. It's the bully sydrome- HAHA I'm better than you! It's just a way to cause drama...
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 11:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• LOLOL anon! funny it is true that most of us don't know if the people are really who they say they are. but i have to agree with the OP..some people on here are just plain ole miserable and want company.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• The chance that you take when you ask someones opinion is that you just might get it. Most people have a moral filter on their mouth. If you ask them something in person they might exercise that filter and be nice. On the internet most people feel that they have a certain amount of anonymity. That frees them to say what they really feel. Unfortunately, most people are really just that rude.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 11:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• if you are going to be an ass.

People are rude because rude people post crap like that ^^^^^ in their questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Uh Google your screen name hunny and you got my answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• To The OP
    You should know that, by posting a question like this, you are only going to attract all of the women it is referring to.

To Anon :22
    What was the point of that post? Did you really have nothing better or more imaginative to say than "I don't think that is you"? You are really not making any sense.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• banging head into wallIs there some where that you people get this post online or something?

I swear people just copy and paste this every week or so .

It always says the same thing!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I gooogled it and found my cafemom page Wow must mean I am not who I say I am huh? What are you talking about
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• If you look a few pages back this question has been asked MANY MANY times before. I will say the same thing I have said over and over and over and over and over, what is mean to one person may not be mean to another. Some people need to be talked harshly to, a woman was on here the other day thanking the "mean" people because they upset her so much that she took action on the very thing she was complaining about. She felt much better afterwords. Also, I have noticed a lot of people on here feel that if you don't agree with them, then you are being mean, even if you don't call them names or speak down to them. Women run off emotions, you get a thinned skinned person on here who wears her heart on her sleeve and of course she is going to get her feelings hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2009