FREAKING OUT HERE!!!!

okay, i just found out i am pregnant like 4 days ago.... we are guessing about 4-5 weeks... and iv already gained 4lbs (which is how i know i was pregnant, medical reasons do not alow me to gain weight) my lower belly is rock hard. i am cramping all day. my jeans (a size 3 that i love) dont want to fit right... im yelling at everyone for stupid things then laughing about it, then crying 2 minutes later!! what is wrong with me?! i wasnt this bloted feeling with my other two babies. im freaking out thinking it could be twins or something!! (they do run in the family, alot!) im only 21, i have 2 kids under the age of 3. we werent trying for this one, but suprise! my hubby is thrilled, me... not so much. im scared to death. i cant carry babies full term, both of my other two were 6 and 8 weeks earily. one was perfectly healthy, the other was in the NICU for 7 days. doctor saids im okay to have more, but im freaking out!! TWINS?!?!

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 11:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you're doing exactly that... freaking out.
    Every pregnancy is different, even with yourself.
    I didn't start fully showing until I was 24 weeks.
    I'm 12 weeks right now, and I look like I did at 24 weeks. And I'm DEFINITELY having one baby. I'm also a lot more moodier than with my firstborn.

Just relax until you get an ultrasound that'll show if you're having twins or not. No sense in freaking out now, when there's no sure fire way to tell.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Oh, I don't know if it's twins. They say every pregnancy is different. My grandmother had 4 kids (5 pregnancies- one ended in stillbirth) She said that 2 were the same, almost textbook. 2 were the same to each other, and she had RADICAL mood swings, bad cramping, and was basically miserable for 9 months. The last one she said was the easiest, no morning sickness, cravings, tiredness. So it all depends. If it is twins... congratulations! Twins are one of natures miracles (as I see it) I wish you the best of luck, and a healthy baby!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 11:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My midwife told me that if your symptoms and hormones are roller-coaster crazy your baby is going to be insanely HEALTHY! Hooray!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• roller-coaster crazy = healthy baby... iv never heard that one, but i think ill stick with that! lol! let me pass that one on to the hubby... haha!
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 11:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• you know you are pregnant because you gained 4 pounds? Medical reason or no medical reason, thats just plain WEIRD. Maybe you are bloated or constipated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2009