When did you have your baby shower?

How close to your due date did/will you have your baby shower and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• about 2 or 3 months before the big day. It gave me time to enjoy my baby's new things, set up (and re-set up) his room, and wash or return all items recieved.

Also, any closer to the due date and you may be uncomfortable, cranky, and in the bathroom every 20 minutes:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I didn't have a baby shower with my first.
    With this one, we're planning around 5-6 months, depending. I went preterm with my first, so I'm angsty that I might with this one without being fully prepared, but we'll start rolling the ball as soon as I find out the gender.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i am due nov 20th and we are doing my shower oct 10th =)
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 11:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i never had one for my first...if i ever get pregnant again, and do decide to have one, i wont have it til after the babys born anyways
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I went with whatever weekend worked for most of the guests, really. It was about a month before my due date.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I had my family/friends shower on January 31st and my work one on February 18th. She was do around March 6th and came on February 25th. I had my family/friends one on the 31st of January cause you never know when are you going to go and I really wanted to be showing for my shower. And my work one, it was so late cause I fought to not have one and they gave me one anyways.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:04 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i was due may 27th and i gave birth may 11 and had my baby shower one week before i gave birth
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I'm due November 9th and I had my shower yesterday! I'll have another one for all the girls that I work with since they weren't able to make it, because of work.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 1:01 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I had one at 29 weeks and one at 30 weeks. I liked the timing. Gives you time to go shopping for the stuff you don't get that you will need.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 1:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2009