Is it normal for my three month old son to cry when I hold him? After I put him down, he smiles!

erika7609

Asked by erika7609 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Some babies just don't like to be held.
    JamiDesigns

Answer by JamiDesigns at 11:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Have you been under stress? Babies pick up on our emotions.
    Mama2JoshKatie

Answer by Mama2JoshKatie at 11:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• sometimes my son does the same thing especially if he's been held a lot (for example I have family over) but he doesn't do it all the time. But my little sister didn't like to be held at all when she was a baby so that might be the case with ur little man?!

ashtonsmommy62

Answer by ashtonsmommy62 at 1:19 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Ha my baby is the same way alot of the times! She doesn't like to cuddle, and if I try to force her to be nice and snuggly she will just shout and flop around untill I put her down with some toys.
    Shes been like this since she was like 2 months (now 7months)

Lol now I notice that if she is tired, she will start to snuggle in and be really cute and nice then I think she realizes what she's doing then she gets really mad and hits me/pushes away.

But some days I have to be holding her and walking around my house allll day or else she flips
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 12:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2009