Air Force base housing?

Is it nice and do you like yours? This will be my real first home as a family so Im curious as to what they look like. Ive tried going online and I cant find much.

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 12:05 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Home & Garden

• It depends entirely on the base you are at. Your home is what you make it. :)
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 1:32 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I have a website where you can type in the base and see photos of housing. Some is nice some in bad some is close to being condemmed. I lived in crudey houseing for 9 years in Jersey. Now it's all new housing and looks wonderful. Lived in housing in Germany that was nicest place I have ever lived. Lived on Fort Dix (Army base next to Air Force) and it was condemmed by the state but lived base still used it. After 16 years we chose to buy a place.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:51 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• sorry look on

AirForceCrossroads

you have to be in the DEERS system to get on.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:53 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• the housing depends on the rank of the active duty military person....officers get nicer housing,enlisted don't get as nice....but it is free and you dont pay for utilitys...so enjoy!
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 6:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2009