How does this make you feel??

How does everyone feel about what is happening/happened to the protestors and college students at the G20 in Pittsburgh? I am disgusted personally and hope all of those cops/military personnel get what is coming to them..

kittymommy

Asked by kittymommy at 12:05 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I have been working a crazy work sched. and haven't been caught up...lol.. what excatly are you talking about? do u have a link?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:10 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Uhh yeah I should have linked lol my bad.. let me find something..
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 12:12 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• http://www.infowars.com/police-brutality-in-pittsburgh-after-the-g20/
    http://www.infowars.com/video-pittsburgh-cops-target-arrest-demonstrator/
    http://www.infowars.com/military-and-riot-thugs-detain-dehumanize-and-torture-american-citizens/
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 12:18 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Eh, i agree they may have used to much force. But there have been situations (riots) and stuff like that, that have gotten out of hand and people were hurt and killed as well as peoples businesses and personal property destoryed... I guess they were just expecting more "violence" from this crowd and were just taking action to not let it happen...

But if the students really werent causing "ruckus" and trouble then yes, they were very wrong and i hope they also "get whats coming to them".
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:25 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• While I'm a staunch supporter of free speech, what those protesters did was ILLEGAL and I hope THEY get what's coming to THEM. They were supposed to have a permit to hold a PEACEFUL demonstration. They didn't have one, and they were NOT being peaceful. Therefore, their actions were WRONG!!! They were acting like a bunch of psychopaths, and they had NO RIGHT to ASSAULT Police Officers who were simply DOING THEIR JOB! The protesters actions are what "disgusted" me!

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 3:38 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• We, as Americans, enjoy the right to protest. However, that does not give us the right to destroy private property and to riot in the streets. Those "protesters" should be prosecuted, and made to pay for the damages they caused.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yeah, flipping dumpsters, destroying private property, and taunting police is peaceful protest. You are only posting this because a crap load of your anarchist friends got their arses handed to them by the po po. I hope all of those criminals have lots of jail time and LOTS of community service ahead of them! Losers!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:06 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Welcome to the Police State. Get used to it.Wait and see what happens if you decline the swine flu shot.just saying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• And where did you get your information all of you who are siding with the 'police' they were 'agent provocateurs' the people in the vids I posted were peaceful and were not destroying property. I doubt any of you ACTUALLY watched what I posted. Why don't you open your eyes and realize what is happening to you. YOU LIVE IN A POLICE STATE! They did not cause property damage and didn't need permits that is a bunch of BS that the government pulled out of their asses to keep people from speaking up to the government. Wake up before its too late. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." Remember your first amendment, you CANNOT deny FREE SPEECH!
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 7:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." PERMITS COST MONEY. Do you understand that? FREE SPEECH IS FREE! Not to BOUGHT from the government. We are not free people, WAKE UP!!!
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 7:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2009