Dying for a bad man?

It is easy to say that we would die for the righteous man , the one who has done good deeds, and the one, who is saved?

BUT

What about dying for the murderer or the kidnapper? What if it were your own child in whom they did this to?

Thats who Christ died for , so that even they may have forgiveness?

Very powerful!

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 12:21 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Here we go again. Please stop coming off as it is YOUR way or the highway. There are many religions on here and yours is not the only way or the right way for many moms. It may be right for you but its not for everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• this not even a question, it is a statement.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• it's a powerful lie
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• IT IS A BEAUTIFUL TRUTH AND IT IS VERY POWERFUL!!!
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• To some of the posters above me, no where I saw that this girl stated her "QUOTE" above beginning or ending it saying, that she was right and the only one right... Why do the anonymous people have to put words in mouths of others? I just saw a Muslim post and question and while I am not Muslim, I still read the question out of curiosity, but did I comment? Absolutely not! I have no knowledge of the religion... Am I offended that person dared to post about Muslim? Of course not, this is indeed the religion and belief area. Some of you ladies really need to take a break from the Q & A and take a chill pill, seriously.
    TheFriskyKitty

Answer by TheFriskyKitty at 1:25 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Screw them. Christ didn't die for some asshole to go around killing people and using him as a crutch for people to forgive him. If someone killed my child I would want Jesus to inject them while they are screaming for forgiveness to be honest. People who murder shouldn't have a divine right to forgiveness at all.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:05 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• TheFriskyKitty..... AMENNNN!

Onetoughmiami.... I am sad for you.

First Anonymous....re read her post in a different light.... not with the perceiving that she is preaching at you glasses.

OP.. powerful statement indeed. That is called Love, Grace and the Finished Work of the Cross! That is what a lot of people do not understand... Love covers all! Yes there is consequences for sin but if a killer got saved.. he would get to go to Heaven... that is pure love!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:04 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Answered at 3:04 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 by: Shaneagle777

Why are you sad for me? I am quite content in what I believe for killers. I am going to assume that no one close to you has ever been murdered.

Oh and it's M-A-M-I not Miami...really bothers me after I have been called OneTouch by some chick and I was like nope...One Touch is for glucose testing...Miami is a city
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:34 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Just a little clarification....yes Jesus died that all may come to Him for forgiveness. But coming to Him is the condition. Are you saying because Jesus died on the cross that we are not held accountable for our actions and that everyone, regardless of what they have or haven't done is forgiven and will be in heaven? Just want to be sure what it is you are saying before I say anymore.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 4:01 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• The beauty of the Gospel is that everyone and anyone is invited. If a murderer,ect. comes to Jesus with an open and truly repentant heart,yes he will be forgiven.I'm sad for any Christian believer who holds on to anger and unforgiveness. The murderer could very well develope a relationship with God and see Heaven, while the unforgiving believer could spend his/her entire life hurting only to miss out on Heaven.

Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:02 AM on Sep. 28, 2009