cyst?

how many of u guys had a cyst on one or both of ur ovaries and found out u were preggo???
went to the er for abdominal pain last night and they said its a cyst but didnt run any tests and gave me a pregnancy test but i wouldnt be late until the 2nd so it wouldnt even show up the dr said.
i kept asking for a blood test but asking for that was asking way to much from that hospital!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a cyst on my ovary that kept coming back from time to time and everytime it did, I had to go to the dr and he would put me on bc. Well the last time I went in, he said standard procedure have to do a blood test to make sure you are not preg. To my suprise, I was PREG....in fact I was only 2 weeks along! I was freaked out.....
    dolphinkisses

Answer by dolphinkisses at 1:16 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i have suffered from cysts for years. I got rid of them by switching to a gluten-free diet. I'm pregnant now and my doc and my midwife both say that pregnancy can help end the cyst cycle. BC pills don't always help cysts. I had surgery for 2 of them on BC pills. Go gluten free if they bother you. wheat is not good for your uterus.

daniellecooks.wordpress.com

gluten-free recipes
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:10 AM on Sep. 28, 2009