hair question

i want to dye my hair and then get a perm. how long do i have to wait in between? or can i just do it a few days after i dyed my hair?

lilshortie415

Asked by lilshortie415 at 12:42 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I guess it really depends on if your going to be doing both at home, both at the salon or one at the salon and one at home. If your getting both done at the salon they can do them at the same appointment. If either is going to be done at home you should definatley wait about 2 weeks between. Also do the perm first bcuz the stuff in the perm will lighten your hair. :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 1:07 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Hi! You need to perm your hair first. The perm will fade the color. You can do the color right after you do the perm. Just make sure you are using a good conditioner. :) Unless you are bleaching your hair, then that is a different story. Email me if you have any other questions. I have been licensed for 14 years. Good luck.
    dolphinkisses

Answer by dolphinkisses at 1:08 AM on Sep. 28, 2009