you idiots thought i was crazy.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80761028/

research whats in this vaccine. they are goign to target children first. don't be blind.
here is a link that shows this is really happening i tried to warn you all.

kristajoy

Asked by kristajoy at 1:07 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• All I have to say is WTF! It is crazy what america is coming to! I understand the swine flu is a threat but not as big of a threat as the media is making it seem! This is crazy!
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 1:15 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yep, and people been calling us Right Wing Paranoids. LOL It's not constitutional. But then again - who says that our Constitution really does guarantee us anything anymore. Freedom of Speech? Ha! Tell that to the ministers who got arrested for praying outside the White House.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• According to the CDC, like seasonal flu, symptoms of swine flu infections can include:

* fever, which is usually high, but unlike seasonal flu, is sometimes absent
    * cough
    * runny nose or stuffy nose
    * sore throat
    * body aches
    * headache
    * chills
    * fatigue or tiredness, which can be extreme
    * diarrhea and vomiting, sometimes, but more commonly seen than with seasonal flu

Now, I know this stuff can take a turn and kill - hell my 4 month of nephew HAD it. BUT - he recovered without being hospitalized.... How can you tell the difference between Swine Flu and regular old get-it-every-winter- flu?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:22 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Y'all wanna know what's crazy - my best friend sent me an email WAY back in early 2008 warning about a pandemic flu this year and advised me to stock up on Tamiflu - but my doctor wouldn't prescribe the Tamiflu unless I had the flu... LOL oh well - glad I'm a SAHW right now.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:26 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Screw the CDC and anybody else that tries to force us to vaccinate!  Doctors are saying the vaccine is more deadly than the actual swine flu!  My kids won't be getting it, and neither will I.  I pity the poor soul(s) that come anywhere near us, or says we "have" to get it!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• My boss's kid apparently got swine flu and recovered but now my boss is out sick, I hope he gets better, but he better stay far away from me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yes dont let kids get this vaccine 99% of all swine flu cases are mild. you have to treat it right tho. Now this vaccine is very very harmful! Since it is a fast track vaccine it is very similar or if no tthe same to the H5N1 vaccine... which killed many and paralyzed & cause nerve and neurological problems. Now its not just the CDC. Check out NOVAVAX please. Go to FLUSCAM.COM. It will tell you how they genetically inhanced the swine flue & to get what EXACTLY is in this vaccine go to PREVENTDISEASE.COM also that websire has a lot of helpful info. DONT GIVE UP. if we stand together we can change this... i have been doing a great deal of educating.... now go educate yourself and educate others or our children will be living in this world! & dont forget teh RFID braclet i was talking about its how they will start tracking people for the vaccine... but it also lets them run your life... LETS GET OUR CONSTITUTION BACK!
    kristajoy

Answer by kristajoy at 2:48 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• who's forcing anyone?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:48 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• and another thing look up North American Union please!!! It's America, Canada and Mexico joined. They already passed this under the table thanks to Bush. All I know is it's supposed to happen 2010.
    kristajoy

Answer by kristajoy at 2:50 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• AUTODIDCAT:
    they will take away your kids your life..... martial law people! they will also incarcarate you with out fair trial. they will go into your home without a warrant this bill HOUSE BILL 2028 LOOK IT UP!!!!!!!!!! now i researched for 7 hours today yeah without a break and everynight before this for about a month.... i know what i'm talking about.
    kristajoy

Answer by kristajoy at 2:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2009