I cannot sleep tonight! Can you?

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 1:09 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO and i have to be up at 5 to get ready for work!!! :)
    dolphinkisses

Answer by dolphinkisses at 1:10 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• No - I never can when DH has to go out at midnight - it's like I stay awake PAST being exhausted then I can't go to sleep.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:15 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• No and I've decided that I wanted to go to bed early because I have packed day tomorrow. Ugh! I wish I could sleep. I'm feeling tired though so maybe I will try again. :-D
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 1:19 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• My alarm is going to go off at 4:30, and I will have to drive my husband on base for PT whether I have slept or not.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 1:21 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• No, but I love to be up this time of night. It's so peaceful.
    Clarise

Answer by Clarise at 1:25 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I'll be asleep as soon as this Ambien CR kicks in. But otherwise, with all that is going on with my family, then no I would not be able to sleep.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:27 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i can never sleep more than 4 hours at a stretch lately. between hubby being deployed and being pregnant and so uncomfortable, I can't sleep for crap lately. I am still waiting to get used to either one so i can get some rest, but I don't think that's going to happen
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:33 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Nope, and I need to so I can clean the house tomorrow(Err well today I guess since its past midnight here). I hate cleaning, but it needs done because my mom has been getting on my butt about helping around the house more. I guess I should be grateful my parents are letting me live here until my fiance and I can get a place of our own without having to pay rent or get a job(I am however looking for one, I'm tired of beeing cooped up in the house all the time. Drives me crazy lol)
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 1:40 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• being*
    I'm so tired I can't spell lol.
    LadyJayne27

• nope....but as soon as i get both kiddos to sleep...i am going to clean house and do the laundry...so tomarrow when I am a Mom Zombie...it's at least in a clean enviornment....lol
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 1:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2009