Drama mama or just feeling guilty?

This lady that thinks I messed with her hubby and sent her gf to stalk me was looking at me while I got into a parking lot early. I caughtt her stare and she ran off inside the school. WHen she came out I was outside and she ran with her infant and her other daughter was yelling at the mom to wait and not to run off. Why is she acting this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OHHH one more thing I do believe it's Mama Drama/ Baby Mama Drama not Drama mama that kinda doesnt sound right! But if it's what you like than whatever! Just that you migth have gotten the words in the wrong place!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:47 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• cuz some ppl are just plain dumb and crazy. u can't fix stupid. def a drama mama. stay far, far away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I am . I don't even dare go inside. She is wacked big time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Did you do anything with her husband that would warrant such behavior? Some women get bent out of shape and suspicious if you even so much as TALK to their husbands. Hell, some women think that every woman who LOOKS at their husband wants to have sex with him.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 1:24 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I posted this already. I made a big and I mean very big mistake of giving her man a baby gift card cuz she had the baby. It has been an ordeal ever since. But I keep my distance and my pepper spray.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• you gave a gift? that's why she's upset? it was for the baby, and I am assuming that you just handed it to the first parent you saw and not the husband because you wanted in his pants or anything lol. she sounds a bit nuts to me...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Oh Lord! Will you drop this? I've seen all of your posts just about, and honestly it sounds like you DO have a thing for her husband because you are so obsessed with THEIR relationship!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yes. I never saw her cuz she had the baby. It is so consuming me. Because now she only comes to the school and you can see sometimes she struggles with 3 kids at pick up time and I am like just send your hubby I don't even go inside the property. I wait outside for my child in fact.
    Anonymous

• The OP has wrote other posts about how this woman shows up at school to pick up her kids and will not allow her husband too because of the OP. The OP sounds like she desperately wants him to show up. Just leave this family alone OP, geez. Get over it. They have their own life, and you need to stay out of it. You wouldn't be this obsessed unless you had a motive behind it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• ok.... in my honest opinion without replying anon, I think that you may need to lay low and kinda just mind your buissness abotu this family! I don't see how she's a danger to you if she's going inside with her kids and you should see how strong of a mother she is juggling 3 kids with out her husband. I'm sure her husband is proud that she's independent! I think by all of there actions they are nto very fond of you and maybe you should give them space, why would you want to be in something your not wanted? she doesn't want to talk to you or be around you leave it at that! I did see one of your replies in this post were you mention that she juggles her kids and you wonder why she doesnt send her hubby, why is that? what's so important about the husband? I think theres more to the story and if this mom had a post about you, I don't think you would like or appreciate it! Just stick to your family and buisiness.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:45 AM on Sep. 28, 2009