Does anyone have good ideas for energy?

Hello, I am just wondering if anyone has a good idea for something for natural energy. I have been so tired lately and I can't seem to find any energy. I have been taking vitamin b 12, but it doesnt seem to help to much. I don't like the energy drinks or coffee. Any ideas would be greatful! :) Thanks in advance

dolphinkisses

Asked by dolphinkisses at 1:40 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Health

• I took ONCE A DAY FOR WOMEN vitamins for weight loss and they gave me ton of energy, they have diferent types, weight loss, energy, cholesterol etc. etc. check them out they did wonders for me.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Thanks!
    dolphinkisses

Answer by dolphinkisses at 2:17 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• All the B vitamins are great for energy. How much B12 are you taking everyday? I know there are some that you're supposed to take several times a day. I have one like that that's cherry flavored and dissolves. They don't really help me either. Anyone, ditto what the first poster said about the multivitamins. There's also one or two of the vitamin waters that are for energy. I've heard that staying hydrated helps, too, so drink a lot of water. Also, if you just don't like coffee and energy drinks, you could drink tea. Green tea, I think, has caffeine and so does black tea, unless you get the caffeine free.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:30 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Are you drink enough (at least 8 8oz glasses a day) water? Being even the teeniest bit dehydrated can leave you feeling droopy.
    Meat and dairy are energy sappers; be sure that you are eating lots of fruits and vegetables, whole grains and legumes.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:01 PM on Sep. 28, 2009