Can anyone answer this?

I had been on BC pills due to ovary removal. BC pills gave me a regular period as I do have my uterus. I just recently stopped taking the pill, so I have no hormone replacement. Heres my question.....why do I feel better when I'm not on the pill? I feel like a new person. I actually had menopausal symptoms when I was taking the pill. Which was the whole reason for me going off of them to see how my body reacts. I really am scared of going back on the pill and continuing it, as I have a family history of stroke. Is it dangerous for me to not take anything ? I cannot find a doctor that is taking new patients at this time, we just moved.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Health

• I honestly would say to just quit taking them for now. I would go to your local health store and tell them and they can hook you up on some all natural ones.
    dolphinkisses

Answer by dolphinkisses at 2:58 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• you could get pregnant, no you do not need to take the pill. This is not dangerous. Inform your OBGYN though. Glad you feel better!
    4artistsmom

Answer by 4artistsmom at 3:44 AM on Sep. 28, 2009