I am in my 32 week , can i still have sex

my husband still wants to have sex , but i dont feel like anymore, is that normal ....
also experiencing hip pains , i dont want to hurt myself ,
pls advise

JENNIFERSOHAN

Asked by JENNIFERSOHAN at 3:14 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• hell yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You can still have sex - as long as it's still comfortable for you, and as long as you still want to, and as long as your doctor hasn't specifically told you that you can't.

But if you just aren't feeling like you want to, and it's causing you to have hip pain, then, personally, no, I don't think that you should be. NOT because you're 32 weeks pg, but because it sounds like it's not any fun for you right now, and it should be about fun for both of you - especially when you're already dealing with the day to day discomfort of being that far along in your pg.

Now, if you are still wanting to have sex except for the hip pain, then you can try different positions or different ways of gratifying each other so that it's more physically enjoyable for you.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Only if YOU want to and it is not painful

Answer by rkoloms at 12:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• yeah you can have sex untill you go into labor or your water breaks!!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• If you're hurting, I wouldn't continue to have sex. There is no reason to keep doing it if it hurts you. Does your husband know you're hurting? When I told mine I was hurting when we did, he backed off completely. I would do something for him to keep him happy, oral, but that was all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2009