any fans of Criminal Minds?

Just wondering if there are any and if so do you have a favorite character or storyline?

jessa1091

Asked by jessa1091 at 3:49 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My Husband likes Hotchner. He feels that Hotchner is most like him. I really like Morgan. He not only is he pleasant on the eyes but he has a really good head on him. DH was scared they were going to kill Hotchner, he swore he would stop watching if they did kill him, he still hasn't gotten over losing Gideon. They had him leave the show on such a sour note. I kind of miss Elle, but I think it's more that she made me relive losing Kate off of NCIS. Elle and Kate kind of resembled each other. I want Kate back so badly on NCIS.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• just started watching on ION channel.. it's the old ones.. gonna get the dvds soon.. if I can find them..
    leftylucy81

Answer by leftylucy81 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• haha@kc's hubby saying he wont watch if they kill H lol. I watch them all the time on A&E. I'm in another country now, so thats all Ive got. I really like them though. I'm glad I didn't watch them in the states, this way they are all still new to me.
    v8v

Answer by v8v at 1:11 AM on Sep. 13, 2010