awe.. lol what was it about your first pregnancy that really took your breath away or just melted your heart when you experienced it for the first time?

mine is when my baby moves around ( she does this alot but it still melts my heart) lol sometimes i can notice a leg or her butt sticking out of my right side and i think its so adorable! and before she turned head down when my DH would put his hand on my tummy she would scoot over to where his hand was and push out repeatedly lol it's just so amazing and heart warming...

armymum1013

Asked by armymum1013 at 5:14 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• For me the first thing has to be hearing the heartbeat, it was just unbelievable.
    ponchinmom

Answer by ponchinmom at 5:19 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• the pregnancy was pretty good, i really enjoyed seeing her for the first time on the ultrasound. but what i cant get out of my mind and will never forget is when they pulled her out of me. i had a c-section. that feeling reallly gets me. it's like a lot of pressure and movement then she just came out. it's like relief knowing that shes finally here and i can see her and hold her and touch her and kiss her.
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 5:30 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I loved the heartbeat and baby movements but the time that I got a full view of my firstborn's face on ultrasound was the best!
    Glutenfreebaby

Answer by Glutenfreebaby at 6:07 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• The moment that melted my heart was when I had my first ultrasound and I saw him actually move! This being my 1st pregnancy, it's still kind of "not real" to me, although I know that it definately is if that makes any sense?

I was lying there watching the doc take pics and all the sudden his hand moves from his side and he started sucking his thumb. *tears* It was so unbelievable that I have a little person inside me!!!!!! Being as I'm the only one out of 4 kids so far to have a child and not having very many friends that have had kids for me to be in contact with, I had no idea what went on. I just thought the baby was still, and pics were taken, that was it. BOY was i wrong!!!!! It was amazing!
    Jennifarter

Answer by Jennifarter at 8:12 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I always loved it when my baby would get the hiccups. I miss that feeling. I can't wait to be preggo again!

ktok2009

Answer by ktok2009 at 8:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• The fact that I got pregnant in each of my pregnancies was very emotional for me. Over a quarter of a century later, that being how old my oldest is, is still awesome and inspiring. I look at my kids and who they are as adults and near adults and oh my God. I grew these babies still of mine.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:43 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• when we went for the fetal anatomy screening u/s & saw her moving around & found out we were having a girl. it was so absolutely mind-blowing, i felt so elated the whole rest of the day. and it totally melts my heart on a daily basis how much my SO interacts with my belly - he talks to her constantly, loves feeling her move around, listens to her heartbeat every night..he's going to be the best daddy..
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 8:49 AM on Sep. 28, 2009