didnt think about this till i saw another post but maybe i was a bit gullable? lol i dont know more of a funny story/realization

well i saw a post about a condom finding issue on here and got to thinking about it and remember when an ooolldd old ex of mine had to go back home up in michigan to see family for a couple weeks.. and we were a distant kinda couple so i didnt even know he left when he had until he finally contacted me a couple days later and told me.. well when he got home he left his bag open in the living room and when i was over i noticed a thing of condoms in it and i asked him why he would have to take those with him and he said "just in case.. you never know better safe than sorry right?" which pissed me off but atleast it was a responsible attitude even if it was a wanna kick him in the face answer... he said he didnt use any but now that i think about it i think he did or else wwhhy would he bother taking them?? (they were on the top with his bag open i dint snoop) lol damn im slow.. its ok though im happily married now!¬ 2 him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL!!! plz don't tell me his name is Rich! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• haha no actually he had a pretty cool name it was Seth but man was i stupid for putting up with him LOL now that i look back at the way our relationship was he was more of just a weekend fling when i had nothing better to do cause he NEVER spoke to me unless it was a weekend and we were "together" for a year and he never showed any sign of actual affection and when i did he would change the subject WEIRDEST relationship i was EVER in LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Much better than him being a dog and doing women without a condom and bringing an std home...or leaving a baby in another state.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:33 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yeah, when I was younger I had a boyfriend (my first "real" boyfriend) who ended up cheating on me and lying about it for two years afterward. He cheated with two different women, on a military base, WITHOUT protection and proceeded to put me at risk afterward. One of the girls he slept with had slept with a bunch of guys before him - as in a bunch of guys went to her house and took turns with her and he was the LAST in line!!!! Disgusting! Needless to say I was furious and terrified. I have been tested for everything in the book and am fine - THANK GOD!

That was 10 years ago now and I am blessed with an amazing, loving husband, who would never do such a thing. I have no idea what the other guy is up to, and couldn't really care less.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Anon :57 here, I meant to add - at least your ex used protection and was responsible. Being cheated on sucks, but lack of concern for your health adds insult to injury. Some men can be such disgusting garbage!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Sep. 28, 2009