What is gonna happen to me?

I did a sin, a sin i am not proud of , and the bible says i will be judge. Now i did confess this sin. So what is gonna happen to me when i am judge? am i going to hell? DId i lose my place in heaven? i dont want to say my sin.. ONly GOd knows what it is.. So i am wondering if my whole family will be judge cause of my sin, including my husband and kids... ? Happens? My kids are saved... I was too, unless i am judge, does that mean i am no longer saved??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you're truly sorry in your heart and ask for forgiveness you will be forgiven. We all fall, some fall harder and farther then others, But there no sin that is unforgivable if you are truly repentant. All that He asks for is us to do our best. If you fall because of this sin again you can still be forgiven. Just keep asking for strength and work hard on this sin. It's just something that you have to work on, ask for help from others when you feel the pull to this sin. Lean on your brothers and sisters, it's their duty to help you when you ask.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 7:02 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I don't know what your sin was, that is between you and God. However, if you have been saved and prayed for forgiveness, you have been forgiven and still may claim your place in Heaven. I hope this answers your question, good luck and God Bless!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:05 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Ok so if someone commits murder and has been saved...they go to heaven too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Only God knows their heart. So only God can say.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 7:15 AM on Sep. 28, 2009