one of the hens down the street.

her grandmother died.the little girl told my daughter and seemed upset.i havent talked talked to these woman in about a yr.she is the definite ring leader...should i send her a card or anything???or do you think she would just toss it???

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 7:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I would send the card and maybe send a food dish too.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:57 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I would send a card, and maybe take a plate of cookies, brownies or food too.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i agree a simple card and maybe a batch of blueberry muffins. ( maybe even buy a nice plastic plate to put muffins on so she dosent have to run over to your house to bring plate back she might have enough on her mind as is. ) it shows even though it has been a year your still human and neighborly. when my nana dies years back a women down the street sent me a card and it was the nices thing anyone has done and now we still talk its been 8 years now.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:11 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Sense you do not get along or talk with these Hens. And they do not talk to you. Don't send anything. JMO

Answer by louise2 at 8:49 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• It would be a nice gesture and LIFE LESSON for your own daughter to send a card, and take something down there to offer your condolences. Sometimes people are hurting so much on the inside, that they hurt people with their words/actions. Maybe she's changed, maybe she hasn't, but her life just did with the loss of her grandmother. Like I said though, it's more of your daughter looking to you for the proper response. What do you want HER to learn from this?
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 9:25 AM on Sep. 28, 2009