Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I am pregnant

Well I had a baby in june but two weeks ago I have a sex intercourse and we didn't use protect. My stomach is startin to get tight and I am havin bad pains in my vaginal area. I took a test and it came back negative so do any have any advice because I am startin to show a little because I never lost my baby fat from the other one

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (5)
  • Get a blood test done..

    Answer by livingrlovesong at 8:14 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

  • you might just have to wait a lil longer and take another test.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

  • I doubt you'd show this soon... but make an appointment with your OBGYN doctor and tell them you need to be tested. They can do a blood test which can tell much earlier than the pee on a stick tests.

    Good luck!

    Answer by Gremlyn at 8:34 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

  • You dont start showing at 2 weeks. Thats way to soon do you even realize how small your baby would be at that stage. And your HGC levels wouldnt be high enough for a home test at just 2 weeks. Buf if you feel you have to then go get a blood test. But you dont get pregnant every time you dont use protection.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

  • Wait a little and take another test. You should not be showing yet! Yes you do show earlier with the second child but not that early. Go to your DR or Midwife to be sure!

    Answer by MoriahL at 9:51 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.