Are RH negative blood-types decended from aliens?

My blood type is A- and I found this article very interesting- especially the part about and RH negative mother's body attacking an RH positive fetus which is something unseen except in the cases of cross breeding different species! I'll post the link below:

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 8:33 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Um, NO. The reason RH negative mothers have to be careful with RH positive babies is because the RH positive baby has an added protein on their blood cells.(this is what determines them as RH+). The mother's body sees this as a foreign object and produces antibodies which destroy red blood cells in the baby and cause RH disease. An RH positive mom's body doesn't recognize the RH negative factor in a child because it simply lacks the protein. Nothing is seen as attacking or as a foreign object so no antibodies are produced.
    This is only a concern if the mother is RH negative and the Father is RH positive as a positive RH factor is the dominant gene.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:34 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Are you high?
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 8:42 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Gremlyn you are too funny but I'm sort of wondering too. op, you can't have rh factor problems without a chemical/hormonal imbalance. Aliens from what's usually written about them are out to instantaneously take over a human's body, mind in entirely one of those. Controlling only Rh could over time wipe out the human species but it'd be a long long term experiment for sure.

If you're concerned about Rh seek a legitimately, qualified medical doctor's opinion in high risk pregnancy not a psychic. Hope you're well.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:50 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• yes. absolutely. you are part alien.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I'm NOT preganant, and I'm totally against drugs and alcohol of any kind, and did you even bother to read the friggin' article? I'm talking about people that are RH neg. being a different SPECIES than people with RH pos. blood.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:02 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• In addition to what lfl was saying, rh sensitivity is only an issue if the parents have different rh factors. If both mom and dad are neg then there is no danger. And why would any male be born with a neg rh factor if the neg factor was an insidious plan to wipe out humanity? It serves no purpose to have a man with a neg rh because that could actually benefit the baby (if mom is neg) and has no effect at all (if mom is pos)
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:06 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I'm O- and I don't *think* I'm part alien ;) But I do have some really crazy relatives so I guess you never know, lol!

This part of the article cracked me up "Why all this preoccupation genealogy among different people scattered throughout the Earth? No other animal on earth has this preoccupation with ancestry." Yes, that's so true! I've never known a cat to question their origins, LMAO!

Seriously though, I think this article represents how people that feel they are somehow "different" have the need to find a reason or rationality on "Why". People are always looking for common connections or to feel a part of something bigger. I think that's more or less human nature, an innate desire to "bond" and form a "family" or "tribe" for survival. Not aliens seeking out other aliens ;)

IMO, I think evolution alone could explain the RH factor. 

Lyndsey26

Answer by Lyndsey26 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Many religious scholars have pulled the bible quran and Torah apart to find that we are in fact aliens to this world.

There are 7 worlds that we know from science, and God says himself that there are seven heavens, makes sense to me.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Species cross breeding? Interesting. Aliens? doubtful. Google, "chimeric research." Then, investigate the components of vaccines which include animal and human DNA. If you're feeling frisky after that, learn about how the law makers, vaccine advisory panels (the people who mandate the vaccine schedule) are employed by and invested in the pharmaceutical companies that produce vaccines. You will learn that by using your tax dollars to purchase vaccines from their own pharmaceutical companies, the stock prices are raised and they all profit...on your dime.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Sep. 28, 2009