possible explanation to my hip and lower back pressure? Does anyone else ever feel the babys head in the way when they try to sit???

lately the past week i have been having very heavy pressure (mostly when i lay down and sit actually i dont notice it as much when i stand up) in my hips and lower back which im sure is why my back feels like its on fire lol... on top of that ive been having lots of pressure in my inner upper thighs right there by the groin area and i feel her press down a lot more and a lot harder in the vaginal and rectal area as well... i thought all of this was from walking to much and over doing it and her hitting nerves but when i told my MIL about it and how its hard to sit down cause i can seriously feel her head in my pelvis and it hurts if i dont sit more on my tail bone she said the baby is dropping more and more into my pelvis and thats what im getting these pains but it could also be her putting pressure on my nerves???? anyone else ever feel like your just about sitting on their head when you sit down? 1st baby 38 wks btw!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep, she is probably hitting lots of nerves right now...I remember going to the bathroom and my pee stopping halfway because she moved and cut off the flow.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• OMG! <
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• OP, lol jademom i know what your talking about and i didnt know that could happen till the other day i told my husband about that and he makes fun of me and says if shes that low i should just push her out.. haha yah thats a little crazy one minute i have to go like crazy and then BAM there's a huge plug and i cant lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yep, that's a normal thing to experience and yes, your baby is slowly moving down into your lower pelvis. :)
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 9:48 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• The baby just dropped! My sister always felt her daughter down low! I guess it depend on their position. hang in there you are almost there.

Moriah
    www.WorkingGreenMoms.com
    MoriahL

Answer by MoriahL at 9:55 AM on Sep. 28, 2009