If I was to ask your DH/SO, what would he say is the best thing about being with you? What would be the worst?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL we actually talked about this over the weekend. He says the best thing is either the (in his words) incredible sex...or my cooking.
    He couldn't think of anything that was worse....even when my pmdd rears it's ugly head and I scream and throw things...he says it just helps him with his reflexes. Yeah, he's a smart a$$, but after growing up with his mom and being with his ex...he says his life is dam close to being perfect.

he always wasn't trying to be nice to get more sex...we'd just got done. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 9:33 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Best thing would probably be that I am a good mom and take good care of him and the kids. The worst thing would probably be my crazy mood swings from my Bipolar or my complete lack of libido at the moment!
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 10:07 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Best: I have no idea what he would say.

Worst: My bipolar.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:10 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Best things- the cooking and the lovin!
    Worst things-my mood swings!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Best thing: I am vivacious, a risk-taker and a fun person when i'm in a good mood. Also a great mother and motivated person in general.
    Worst things: I get in bad moods, am a risk taker (good and bad thing about me) and I can be kind of controlling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Best thing: I am independent and strong enough to get through deployments
    Worst thing? I hate his family and money goes through my hands like water through a sieve
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2009