Qaddafi,Chavez to form NATO for south?

What do you have to say?

Of course America is the big bad great satan ..who destroys everything lol and we deserve to be attacked by terrorists..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You're on a roll this morning TN. Do you start your day as well as end it on these websites? I'm not bashing you I'm just curious, cuz you post one thing after another.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• This is my second post today anon..so what? and no as a matter of fact I was hardly around for weeks..and what does it matter the time I spend here? My kids are in school..I do what I choose with my time thanks..Just as you do with yours..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:44 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You know what a person can't ask you a simple question without you taking it personally. I wasn't criticising you, but you sound heated. You're a happy well rounded mom/woman who doesn't care a hilla beans what any of us ladies think of you but you seem so frazzled when someone says something that you deem even slightly. I actually like you(and I know you don't care that I do) but boy sometimes I wonder.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I think it's great that tnmomoffive posts these. There are so many who don't pay attention to the news but hang out here. Go figure......

I think they are already setting this in motion. There are several crazy dictators already cozying up together. Chavez, Qaddafi, Amahdinejad and others are openly collaborating. Russia is in there too. They said they are going to oppose Irans building of this new facility along with others but they have said that same thing before and when it came down to it refused to support sanctions. Obama has already said he supports their right to have it for peaceful means so without the proof(maybe him blowing something up) what is he going to do? Have meaningful talks? LOL No one has ever had meaningful talks with Amedinejad.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• anon when I responded to you I was not 'heated' there is no way for you to hear the tone of my voice on here..but really yes at times I do spend alot of time on the sites..its my time ;)
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:55 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• tnmom, your anon stalker is back! When do I get a anon stalker? I'm pissed!
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:11 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Good story, BTW. It seems like all sorts of creepy types are crawling out of their holes recently. I think they are testing Obama; seeing if he will keep up the smile and friendliness or if he actually has some balls.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:13 AM on Sep. 28, 2009