do you have panic attacks/anxiety?

why do they make you feel so weird like ur in a dream or sumthing? can u get rid of them?i keep freaking out like sumthings going to happen to me what could i do to help me with them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Health

• I had them in the past, I would suggest see a doctor to see what they can do for you.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 9:53 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I have really bad panic attacks all the time. When I stress I get to breathing heavy and start crying and then from there it all goes down hill, I have stopped breathing many times and I struggle to breath other times. Usually it only happens when I cry. I try to catch it before it gets bad but sometimes I can't help it. The feeling is strange I agree. I haven't seen a doctor about them, I didn't even know it was panic attacks until one put me in the hospital, they told me there that I needed to see my doctor about them but I never did. I have had probably 3 or 4 in the past 2 months and i'm 8 months pregnant. Good Luck and hope yours get better. I'd say talk to your doctor. I plan on doing that after I have my baby.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yes, and I take my meds. for them. I don't like having panic attacks , but they are not fun at all. I would see your dr. to find out what is going on and your dr. should help you out. I'm a worry wart... LOL....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 10:27 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Mine are under control with meds.
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 11:05 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• If you choose medication, be sure to combine it with therapy.

Go to your library and pick up No More Panic by Claire Weeks.

Bach's Rescue Remedy is great for alleviating mild anxiety and stress.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:54 AM on Sep. 28, 2009