What to do with spaghetti squash?

I've been given 2 good-sized spaghetti squash, but I've never cooked them before. What do I do with them? Any recipes for me?

PSMother

Asked by PSMother at 9:51 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Cook them, and string the insides out, and add spaghetti sauce on top, I did that before, thought it was good, with some parmesan cheese.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 9:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• peel them and then cut them into strips, boil or stem them then cut (they kinda of string themselves) and use them like you would pasta, I didn't believe how good this was and totally low carb. you can also just saute them in olive oil and use garlic, salt and pepper for a good side dish.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:25 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yum! I cut it open length ways, scrape out the seeds, place it in a baking dish with just a small amount of water and bake it for 30 minutes to an hour depending on the size of the squash. Then I scrape out the . Use light any other pasta.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2009