Why do some of the mother's on here think people that shop at Wal Mart are trash?

I would just like to know why some mother's feel like they are better then other mother's just because of where they shop at.

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Shopping

• they either have money out the wazoo, are more concerned about 'fashion labels', or have no clue what its like to live in middle america with a mortgage, a couple kids, car note and making ends meet

• Because there are a lot of dirty nasty people who go to walmart but those same dirty people go to other grocery stores so its not just walmart. For some reason Target holds higher standards but the target in my town is not a super target so they dont sell grocerys so Yes I do buy a lot of grocerys from walmart and Im not trashy and like I said before I see some trashy and some not. You get that everywhere though. And if people tell you your trashy for shopping there, then there just insecure about something and there trying to make up for it by spending more money on the same things your buying.

Answer by andrea_smkns at 11:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Hey a can of soup at Wal-mart at $1.25 beats the same can at Winn Dixie for $2.39 anytime in my book! I think saving money shows practicality and responsibility. Who cares what "they" think do what is right for your family and your budget. If they judge you for where you shop...they are really shallow and you don't need those kinds of friends.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2008