what can i do to make my husband want to do stuff with me? we do stuff but i always have to start it and it makes me feel like he dont want to since im the only one who starts it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• STUFF? are you talking about sex or shopping?
    be more specific please so we can help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• There is a book called For Better or For Best by Gary Smalley that teaches you how to get your man to want to do things with you. It's not a thick book and you can just read that chapter if you don't really like reading but check your library and see if they have it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:43 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You can't MAKE him do anything. But can you be more specific on what kind of STUFF??
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 10:46 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Some men are just that way. I'm not saying 'settle' for that answer but instead I'm saying DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL! My dad is that way, my son is that way, my ex is that way & I'm sure there are other men in this world that are that way. Some men just are content so they don't notice that others are not content. Try to work through this with him but at the same time, accept him for how he is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2009