Parent outraged at pro gay videos shown in Cali schools?

Ok this is going to far obviously..I guess some really do think if this stuff is shoved down our throats we will just accept it all as ok..as we can see it is already back firing naturally..

link below to a video

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:39 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• We wonder why schools are failing our children, and how so many are being left behind despite the fact that they spend so many hours in school. Is it because teacher's don't care anymore? Is it because parents don't support their children enough? Or could it be that political pushing special interest groups are stuffing to much BS into class rooms to the point where children don't have the time to learn?Hmmmmm...........................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html

You may have top look below on the site and click on 'controversial cirriculum'

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:40 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• to*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:41 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• On a more sane note anon..clearly it is up to the parents not the government not the state of Cali..the parents.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:53 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I don't recall seeing videos that had anything to do with heterosexuality at the elementary level, as a matter of fact we didn't have health class until I was in High School. Why show videos like that at that age now? I don't agree with the school taking it upon themselves to show something like that without the consent of the parents. We had to get notes signed for every movie we watched so my parents were aware of everything the school was showing to us. I think at that age any sort of education of that nature beyond what a "good touch" and a "bad touch" is should remain the responsibility of the parents and should remain in the home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• and a voice of reason steps up to the plate BRAVO yourspecial

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:58 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Homophobia and intolerance on any level disgusts me, but at the same time, I don't really see the point of the video.

There's a difference between seeing these things in real life, and having them shown to you at school. It seems to me that seeing them in school would just reinforce stereotypes. I don't know.
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 10:59 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• omg! no, i agree with tnmomofive, i don't want it shown in MY kids school, that's not the place for it..yeah i agree we have to get over the face that people are gay, big deal whatever but school is NOT the place for videos to be shown
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• OK, show of hands. How many of you turned gay from watching that movie?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:09 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I am for gay marriage but think this video is ridiculous. It shows a boy stealing from someone and then cross dressing. Then the boy is tricking other boys. Seems it is not teaching tolerance towards gay people just teaching the children about deception and how to be a jerk.

We left California because of the indoctrination in the schools. My son is in a district in a Midwestern state that actually teaches the kids instead of trying to indoctrinate them to the Liberal way of thinking. I am a Liberal and feel that is wrong. There is a reason California has some of the worst schools in America and graduation rates are low. They don't teach the kids they show them asinine videos and teach politics instead.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Sep. 28, 2009