What do you like to do when you go out with friends?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my close friend in Jersey we lived to go to Chilis and shopping twice a month with no kids and no husbands. May sound like nothing but we both enjoyed it. I miss those times now that I'm here in SC and she's in AZ. Sign. Usually out to eat or to the movies. I never was a bar hopping clubbie.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• We usually take a day a week or every other week where we meet up for dinner and margaritas, that or we will go and catch a band thats playing at a local bar
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 11:07 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• We do all kinds of things. We go out to eat, sometimes we go watch our high school football game together on a friday night. Love to do stuff together. I have a lot of friends that remained close after high school...25 yrs ago. We also get together and do things with the kids. It's all good.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:48 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• My favorite thing to do with friends is to go to the Barnes & Noble, get a coffee, and get some new books. Now, I just need that friend . . . oh the days before kids were so carefree.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:39 PM on Sep. 28, 2009