ok ladies i need help this is about birthcontrol

ok fri im going to get my iud removed i cant loose weight im fat as hellO lol but i am 179 now 4 lbs to being where i was when i delieverd my baby my baby is 4mnth old. any type of birth control that dont u gain weight where u can loose weight when trying.. R pills gud ?

ashley_nick30

Asked by ashley_nick30 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Health

• I think you gain weight with pills too. Might try the nuva ring.
    sararsara

Answer by sararsara at 11:01 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I had my IUD removed, too. I had a TON of issues out of it. I'm back on Yasmin (pills) and love 'em. Some people do gain weight with pills. You aren't supposed to have weight issues with the IUD, but a lot of people still do. So basically it could go either way, but you never know until you try. Anyway, I started Weight Watchers right before I had my IUD removed and after it was out I lost like 15lb within a couple of months, 2 pants sizes and 1 or 2 shirt sizes (would be more for shirts, but my boobs are huge).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:04 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• What about a diaphragm? They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:42 AM on Sep. 28, 2009