Anyone else take a hpt and get a positive and still wonder if they are pregnant?

I got a positve+I have the signs but I get doubts. The doctors appointment in a week or so should clear that up lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah i thought the same thing... and then when i went to the doctor they confirmed that i was pregnant.
    mandie_jean

Answer by mandie_jean at 11:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Hahahahaha! I bought a three pack and ended up peeing on all of them because I couldn't believe it!
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 11:16 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• LOL, I think most women do. Our first was conceived after one month of trying and our second one was conceived because we had one day when I knew I was possable fertal (using FAM) and had sex without a condom!

I took a HPT, after being sick for 3 days, just to prove to myself it was the flu. In my mind there was NO WAY we would get pregnat that easy again! The test came back +, I thought it HAD to be false. So I went to the store, bought a 5 pack (becasue we were going to TTC in September, this was May 2009) and the next 2 were also +!
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 11:48 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I have only taken one test but I think I will take another Tuesday or Wednesday lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I had doubts but the test was right. The first time was because I just coudn't believe it or see myself as a mother. The second time, I couldn't believe it because I'd wanted another baby for so long and had to wait until we got some good health insurance and a better job for DH. I still didn't really believe it until morning sickness kicked in and I was told by my doctor.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• For me it is hard to believe because we gave up the thought of having a child of our own. I have only taken one test---two dark pink lines that showed up instantly. I have my doubts only because it seems too good to be true. My hopes are the highest they have been in a long time and I am afraid of the letdown.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2009