What should she eat?

i have a 13 month old daughter im not really sure what to feed her. She dosent drink formula anymore and how many times a day should she eat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You shouldn't even have a kid!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You can have her eat when you eat and she can have snacks as well. As far as what... well, you can feed her gerber graduates or you can have her eat what you eat, just made into smaller bits. It's all up to you. At this stage I liked to do fresh fruit instead of canned. But had those little gerber meat sticks on hand all the time, my kids loved those.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 11:28 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Ignore idiotic anonymous remarks. Someone hasn't had their coffee yet. And is on her period.

My daughter is the same age, and she eats banana, cottage cheese, tiny cheese cubes or shredded cheese, yogurt, cheerios, mashed potatoes, and pretty much any fruit or vegetable we eat cut into tiny pieces. Mine is not a fan of meat, but meat is fine, too. At this age, she can eat pretty much whatever you eat except for high allergy foods like nuts, peanut butter, eggs, strawberries, etc.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 11:32 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Anon that was uncalled for...very sad. At 13 months my daughter was eating whatever I cooked for breakfast, lunch and dinner...just cut it up very small! She had 3 meals a day and if she wanted a few snacks in between. If you have any more ques. just ask! xoxo
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 11:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2009