What proof do you have that God is out there?

I've had a bad week and a half. So many things have happened, from normal everyday annoyances, to car trouble as with this morning. Before I get to that: I'm a pizza delivery driver and yesterday we were shorthanded and I got 2 deliveries on opposite sides of town, at the same time, and both were located in tangled subdivisions (I got lost, due mostly to bad directions) One lady was upset and got her pizza for free (no tip, but I understood), and the other lady was nice and understanding and gave me $6. As business slowed I got only one more delivery after thaT and I got $8. God bless those people. I was driving my son to school this morning and as soon as he left the car, I ran out of gas. After 2 hours of trying to get the school mtnce man to get gas in my car, it still wouldnt start. It's the fuel pump. After my sister picked me up, I went to pay my utilities (late), and bought a scratch off ticket....cont

mumma28

Asked by mumma28 at 11:19 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• God has always provided for me in my time of need. When I divorced several years ago I was told I needed to sell my house because I'd never be able to afford it. They were right but I trusted God and every month I was able to pay all the bills & mortgage all while raising 3 daughters. How I did it I'll never know because if I look at my income over the years it's always less then what I owed. When I needed a little extra help a man asked if he could rent one of my carports to store his vintage car in. My BIL lives today due to a liver transplant. Even the doctors will tell you they don't know how he was still alive when they did the transplant because basically his liver was dead when they removed it. It was also the fastest transplant on record. I know many will say he's alive because of the doctors but how can you say that when the doctors say differently???
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Hoping that my luck would change. I scratched it off hoping to get the money for the car repair, and of course, even though I prayed, it was a loser. I decided to see if, after a long wait, by chance I got child support. I called and found that good Ol' baby daddy came through and finaly paid what he owed!!!! I got probably enough to pay for my car.. Praise God!!!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• we don't need proof, just faith it says in the bible to thank god for everything, even car trouble
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• He provides!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i need proof till then i dont believe.. GOD DID NOT HELP YOU. he just decided to pay
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• GOD DID HELP YOU! He is always there, and as a pp said He provides. Keep your Faith, keep recognizing the Blessings He bestows upon you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I have no proof but a belief in my inner being that the Divine exists.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:36 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I hav e faith :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I don't have proof that anyone is up there, therefore I don't believe that God is my savior and will "help" me out and I don't live and quote from that nonsense book people call the bible. No, god did not save you, ya good ole baby daddy just decided to pay. I don't think god held his arm behind his back and stuck a pen in the other hand making him write a check.

And for all the others that believe and have faith in god. What is faith? What proof do you have that god works in your life other than what you have been told by family and passed down from generations? God is not real and Horus came before god and god jacked Horus's story for himself, Jesus is a selfish SOB who jacked someone elses story. I bet you think your going to Heaven when you die too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• 11:50am, "Those who have faith need no explanation; for those who have no faith, no explanation is possible."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Sep. 28, 2009