Draino for gender prediction?

I've read about the draino test for gender prediction. Why does it have to be the CRYSTAL draino vrs another draino say the gel and who thinks this is an accurate method. Did it work for anyone?

blrusso

Asked by blrusso at 11:19 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your really going to trust a chemical that unclogs your sink to figure out if your having a boy or a girl?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• A pregnant woman isn't even supposed to touch the stuff!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• SaraP1989~ It was just a question of curiosity not putting trust or faith in any wives tales or chemical! GEEESH!!!
    blrusso

Answer by blrusso at 11:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• What?
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:48 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Supposably pregnant women can pee into it and it will change colors to tell the sex of the baby. However, I heard that the formula has been changed so it is no longer possible. Check out- www.snopes.com It will probably have an article about it.

abelmm2

Answer by abelmm2 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• My midwife said you can find the crystals at a mom and pop type hardware store and that it is 80% accurate. then she laughed so hard. i told her i just can't bring myself to inhale toxic fumes and pollute the planet for an 80% of something I can fin out in a couple months.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2009