ICK! Is anyone else groosed out by money? More than likely, it has been stuffed in the thongs of some stripper at some point. EEEWWW!

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Statistics say that 93% of money has trace amounts of cocaine on it. Hmmm, maybe that's why I get so excited on payday! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 7:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• *grossed out
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• even if it wasn't in a strippers thong, there are people who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom, or sniff their coke through the 20 they use later to buy some munchies! yuck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• throwing uplol i never thought of that that is gross *Bleh*

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• OMG, yes! People go poo and don't wash, sneeze, pick stuff on their bodies, and then reach in their purse or wallet, hand over money. EEEwwww. I always use hand sanitzer after each money transaction, and wash as soon as i get home!
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I never thought of it like that, yeah my stomach just turned!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• well get a debit card and you'll have to handle money 95% less!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• As long as it isn't a $2 bill, I'm cool, lol. DF HATES handling money and always uses handsanitizer after he touches it. He says he knows too well where it could've come from or how it could've been used, ie in a stripper's thong, or used to snort coke, etc. He says he saw some study where bills had been analyzed for contaminants and has done it ever since. It doesn't bother me, but I'm of the belief that not being a complete germaphobe is actually good for your health, helps you build your immune system and I never get sick but he does! lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Hey, you have to kind of think that way about all kinds of public use items. I used a shopping cart once that definitely had poo poo on the handle. Now, I will NEVER forget to wipe down my carts w/sanitizer wipes. Makes you want to grow a pair of gloves doesn't it?
    mygirlscome1st

Answer by mygirlscome1st at 11:40 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• It is a fact that money is one of the dirtiest items we handle on a regular basis.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 11:43 AM on Sep. 28, 2009