how do you make money without a job for your anniversary?

any suggestions ?

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Prostitution? Seriously, eBay comes to mind. Sell something. Have a garage sale.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Sales, pawn, ebay, ??????
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Recycling centers pay you money for cans and stuff. Also, do you have a Once Upon a Child by you? They buy used kids clothes, toys, etc. I also agree with the eBay idea.
    amy5272

Answer by amy5272 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Craigslist. Anything I put on cl sells and for twice as much as I would try to sell it for at a yard sale. I even buy things cheap at yard sales and sell them for more on cl. I don't try to talk people down at yard sales, I don't think that would be right.

I bought a new frame backpack for hiking with todders for a $1 at a yard sale that was about to close. I sold it for $60!!! That was the most I ever made.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:55 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I donate Plasma at Biolife Plasma Services. For going 2 times a week you get paid $20 the first time here and $30 for the second. It takes about 2 hours and some locations even offer free daycare! Another option is consignment shops. Some pay on the spot like Once Upon A Child, others are like a rummage sale where they will take a percentage of your sales. At our mall is an opinion center also there is a local testing place called Delve. There diaper and other product testing, business surveys, other assorted options are available. Qualifying jobs aren't daily but who doesn't love a random phone call a few times a year offering cash? It's worth putting your name on a list.
    Almost as good as cash is a great deal! Try calling hotels (especially in tourist traps) and tell them it's your anniversary. We found a king sized whirlpool suite with a bottle of wine and chocolate. Plus a complementary continental breakfast for $99!
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I'm using a few different work at home companies that you might want to check out. They're all free. http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:15 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• This gives me full time pay, around my schedual!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Make memories without a price tag attached. Those are the ones you will treasure the most.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Thisis what I'm doing, and American needs it now more than ever.

Check out these articles I found this morning

http://www.businessinsurance.com/article/20090208/ISSUE03/100027082

http://www.benefitssellingmag.com/r/bsMag/d/contentFocus/?adcID=701f22ebb94cef7dbaf53d7ba2d1be28

You can call 1-800-605-0293 to hear what I do.

email me with any questions or for more info go to

www.dreamcatcher.buildlastingsuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:42 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Lots of work from home opportunities here, just a few for you to check out but make sure you do the footwork and check thoroughly before applying for any.

Evelyn
    http://www.evelyn1.fourpointmoms.com

www.occupationalhwy.com is another one I found today
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 6:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2009