Ever have one of those nights?

My husband and I laughed about it when I decribed last night to him this morning, but the "events" were not so funny at the time.

First, my ten month old woke up at about 10, and try as I might, I could not persuade her to go back to sleep. After about an hour, I put her back in her crib and sat in the living room. She was not fussing, but I could hear her and knew she was not sleeping. She finally dozed off around midnight. Good, I could go back to bed....only now I could not sleep! I wound up feeling tired again close to 1, but the "fun" didn't stop there! First, I had to shove the dog off because he had taken over my bed half. I closed my eyes, but he started snorting at me from the floor .When he stopped, I rolled over next to my huband....and my dear man started snoring....loudly. All the while I kept thinking about the fact my alarm would go off at 4:30, and I would have to drive him on base for PT.

LOL

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh wow. lol. y do you drive him for pt? i can totally relate. since hubby gets up soo early in the morning for pt if the kdis get up that night i get up with them.
    most recently i was hvaing bad @$$ headaches and was taking excedrine to help with it. well i took some right b4 bed not realizing it had caffiene in them.for like 2 or 3 days i did this. hardly getting any sleep. getting up at 530 in the morning. ugh! get some reast if you cna and be lazy. try and get to bed early.
    :)
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:00 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Your night sounds like mine did, I fell asleep at 11:30, but then woke up at 2am, had to pee, went back to bed, fell asleep after tossing and turning, then woke at 4:30, had to pee again, then went back to bed, tossed and turned, did not fall back to sleep. Had to be up at 6:30, got up, got the boys off to school, then went to lay down again, but had to share the bed with the dog, and hubby. They wanted to play so I got up again.... Grrrr. I laid down on the couch, tried to nap, MIL called and woke me. Hubby thinks it's soo funny,lol Tonight I'm going to bed at 9pm right after everyone's settled.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yup! Last night we put my 4 and 8 year old to bed at 9. SO and I go to bed about 10:30 and we take my 2 year to bed with us because he isn't feeling well. As soon as we turn the light off, SO gets back up to get the vicks because my 2 yo is sounding like he needs it. So I rub it all over his chest, and then on SO's because he starts being a baby, saying he is sick too. then as soon as the light does off a second time, I hear my 4 year old start crying. I tell SO to go check on him and he doesn't want to saying he's fine. Then the crying turns to screaming but I can't go to him because my 2yo starts crying if i get up! So his dad goes to him, brings him to bed with us and I think ok everyone is ok go to sleep! Then my 4 yo wakes up at least 5 times during the night kicking and screaming. Plus, with so many bodies in our bed, it gets hot, I wake up sweating.Then the alarm goes off at 5 so we can start our wonderful day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2009