Is it always good to feel sorry for someone

Hey Everyone.

I'm righting this for somone that Daugther that found out that she got Cancer and the girl only 3 yearsold and well my Friends - Friend told me lastnight that she has no money to pay to take her get her Better.. So i was wanted to know if Everyone Could Pray for this MOM and her Daugther our Chruch is going to be Raiseing money to help this little girl and her Mom and dad .. But we needed alot of Prayers lefted up for her thankyou.............. GOD BLESS YOU ALL..........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Feeling compassion isn't exactly feeling sorry for someone. I'll stand in agreement with the prayers for this person but out of compassion, not pity plus I love seeing the Miracles that God can work.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• have they tried st.judes? they provide free care for familys that can't pay
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• If she has no money she should qualify for Medicaid. If she is a child she would qualify for one of the children's health programs.

If she doesn't qualify for Medicaid then she should move to Arizona. She will get Medicaid the day she moves to AZ. I have a rare, expensive disease and I had to move from Indiana to AZ so I could get Medicaid to get life saving treatment.

I am on SSI disability, have been for years, and in AZ and many states if you are on SSI you get Medicaid automatically. In AZ you also get Medicaid if you don't have any money or if your income is very low.

I move to AZ with 2 suitcases, a Medicaid refuge. I was lucky and all three of my adults sons have moved to Tucson. It's been almost 2 years that I have lived in Tucson and one of my single sons has bought a house with a pool and I live with him.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I was going to say St.Judes also! Tell her to look into it! They will even provide transportation (i've read it on their website or something before)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I will pray, It is soo hard, my friend just past who had cancer. People say you can make it, but money talks, she was just making it, when she found out she had cancer. I pray with children there is a better way.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Ronald mcdonald house may help some. Salvation army may help some.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 1:20 AM on Sep. 29, 2009