How does your toddler wear leg warmers?

I just bought my 18 month old daughter a pair. I think they look cute with skirts but wondering if she should wear socks with them with her shoes or if that would look strange, lol. Or maybe tights under them since it is cold out already. Just curious how your children wear theirs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Both ways are good. With tights they stay put a little nicer but with complementing socks (I dont like to match exactly) it can be fun! Fashion is what looks good to you, covers appropriate parts, and will make you feel comfortable walking out of the house.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• ooh, that must look so cute, i have a little boy, only jeans and t-shirts are the fashion for them. I have a girl also, but she's a teenager and i cant dress her like that anymore, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i LOVE leg warmers! they are so adorable. i dont use socks until it gets too cold for her little slipper shoes. plus, her feet get hot & sweaty in socks. ive never thought to use tights, but we will have to try that!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Hmm. I live in Florida. I'm not sure what you do with leg warmers! But I get the mental image of a thick sock just covering the legs, plugged in like a warm blanket might be :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2009