Sex and BH contractions.

Is it normal to not want to have sex any more after (and before) a certain point in your pregnancy (25 weeks) because you are worried about pre-term labor since orgasms cause braxton hicks contractions and having sex has been causing multiple orgasms leading to multiple BH to happen. I know doctors say "normal sex is nothing to worry about" but I know having multiple orgasms during sex isn't "normal".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no but it sure is good to have multiples lol, your baby will be fine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• We stopped because my muscles would hurt so much after the big O, that it actually scared me. My nurse practioner said many couples stop for that reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I've always had multiples with DH, we have a fantastic sex life and I carried my dd to 42w 2d! :-)
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• multiple orgasms are totally normal during pregnancy and even when you are not pregnancy. It is also a normal fear that you are having and if it makes you uncomfortable than you need to follow your gut and not have sex. But everything you have asked is normal.
    MamaCass05

Answer by MamaCass05 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2009