Ok moms help me out!!

Ok my LMP was August 30th which lasted 24 hours and then I got AF September 25th and I am starting to stop now after 4 days.... My question is can someone help me get an idea of when I should ovulate again...... My b/f and I are ttc and would really appriciate the help.. Thanks... Oh and no smartass comments please thanks again.

aquarianmom69

Asked by aquarianmom69 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• the day you start your period is always day 1. no matter how long your period lasts
    If you have a 28 day cycle, you will ovulate between days 12-16
    30 day cycle, days 13-17
    26 day cycle, days 11-15

this formula works for women with fairly regular cycles. If you are wacky hormonally, an ovulation kit can help. You can also begin to regulate naturally by eating well and exercising. Avoid foods with hormones and opt for organic meats and dairy. Sea weed is very beneficial for regualting hormones. it'll also give you a lot fo nutrients your baby will need.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• They sell ovulation test that may have some helpful information for you. You can track your cycle and get a better idea of how your body is working.

There also may be a phone number in the package where you can get some answers. Hope that helps.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• They make ovulation kit that you can get at CVS you should ovulate again within 10-14 days from now. Good luck
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2009