Anyone do dream interpretation?

I've had distressing dreams the past two nights..they just stand out! I usually remember all of my dreams, I can still remember some of them from when I was 5! But these dreams speak to me differently..
PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I MAKE A POST THAT SAYS 'DONE' BEFORE POSTING!!!
Anyways, here's the one from yesterday..

From what I remember, the first part of the dreams was a liesurely vacation with my Fiance', Daughter and grandparents. My grandfather was searching for one place in particular. I got upset and went into 'shop' that was really a home. 3 mexican girls in bikini's came out with one mexican man. They spoke with my Fiance' who nodded and laughed and we went further into the home. This WAS the place poppy was looking for, and we ran through the building. The home was partially ransacked, partially empty. There were still fixtures like cabinets, but nothing on them -c-.

gabrielle_x

Asked by gabrielle_x at 12:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My gramma said she was waiting in the car and my grampa, fiance' and I ran through the empty house. We came to a ridiculously large swimming pool that was also empty. I ran through the pool jumping back up to meet my grandfather and fiance'. They stopped, told me to go on ahead and they would meet me back 'there'. I agreed and continued to run. I went uphill into a heavily wooded area and found a swing. I began to swing up the hill coming across all kinds of animals including many deer families. I was swinging over the deer trying to make them uncomfortable and then I started to howl like a coyote, just to get their reaction. After I stopped, real coyotes came and then quickly left, but the left their pup behind. I swooped around the tree to save the pup and then the parents came back for it, placed it in a den and I left the area.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 12:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Next, I was on a large train thing..it was a strange vehicle with my Fiance' daughter, gramma and grampa. We were on a large highway and the windows were all very tiny. From what I could see, it was a big city, my family confirmed we were going to Miami. My gramma stuck her hand out of a tiny window and threw pieces of raw fish into the water, and then a giant marlin (swordfish) came out and ate it. The swordfish lept out of the water in the bay, it must've been 40 feet long which I thought was odd, but was told my everyone was still normal. Then we arrived at the city limit of Miami and I woke up.

So that was dream one..comment on it if you want to..

Dream 2 coming ahead..
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 12:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• So, dream two, I was camping with my mom and my gramma. Then suddenly, it switched from their to my home, which was apparently a hotel. Myself being a stewardess, I accidentily walked into a bathroom which had occupants..the man on the toilet..um..went..didn't flush it and then I had too.

I went into another bathroom where my mom was, the same thing happened and then I looked out the window at my fish pond. The fish were swimming, but then they started to die, sucking the surface of the water. Then in the toilet, there were dead fish, and I had to pee..but couldn't flush the fish down. Finally, they went and I was able to pee..but then a catfish (living) was in the water. I looked at my fish pond again and the fish were still sucking the surface, so I grabbed their food and went to feed them.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 12:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• DONE! DONE! DONE!

So..any help would be appreciated, dream 2 happened mere hours ago, and dream 1 happened the night before last.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 12:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2009