Do you know how they hire for mall Santas?

I just saw an ad on Craigslist hiring for mall Santa's. I am curious as to their hiring standards, which I feel should be pretty strong. So, I am thinking about calling to find out more about it. (Just to check) What do you think: Here is the ad:

Santas needed for mall photography.
Good pay.
Call Lisa 262-884-1149,
Natural Beard a plus.
Seasonal.
Part-time or Full-time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Interesting, I never thought of that! Maybe I'll do a little research myself, see what kind of standards they hold for someone who comes into contact with children all day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• ill as kmy sister. she works at the mall she ins the event cordinator, event photographer and the transportation supervisor. i know the mall she works us have lawyass hired the same santa for a few years now
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• In junior high, my seventh grade history teacher went for an interview to be santa and didn't get it. He was not too happy afterward. He really wanted the job. He was a bit strange..
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 12:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2009