Does my ex not want pictures of our daughter?

I e-mailed him a copy of her new pictures last week. I just saw him on IM and asked him if he looked at them yet. He said no. I asked him if he would look and let me know what size picture he wanted because we didn't get the whole package that I ordered and I need to call them and get more pictures. He said he didn't care and got off line.
Does that mean that he doesn't care what size picture he gets, or that he doesn't care about the pictures, or what? Our daughter is a teenager now and he hasn't been in her life until the last few years over the telephone and internet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• I wouldn't send him any he did tell you he didn't care.......
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Just send him a couple and dont worry about what he wants or which size. He wants to be a jerk, let him. You cant make him make an effort.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• If the only form of communication you have is telephone and internet, I sure in the hell wouldn't be buying pictures for him. Sounds like he doesn't care and never has. Why would you even be talking to an ass like that? Let it go.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Thank you ladies. If he wants a picture he'll have to ask. He just missed the boat because I'm not going to spend the extra effort it would take to get more copies. Best he's going to get is a wallet. Why does he always bring out the bitch in me? eggghhhhh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Maybe he just isn't the type that likes pictures. I mean, I have 2 boys... There isnt a single picture of them in the house that actually made if off the roll of film... Sure, I take them like I feel I'm supposed to, but that's it, they never actually get developed. And when my mom develops them, I never go get my copies... Why? Cause I'm just not the picture type. Does it make me a bad mom that doesn't care about her kids? No. No more does your ex not caring if and what pictures he gets of your daughter makes him someone that doesn't love his kid. He's just not the picture type.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2009