Popping fingers bothers me but not as much as....

The fact that my husband knows it bothers me and still does it...CONSTANTLY! He won't stop and acts like he doesn't care sometimes. It makes me so mad; do you think I have a right to be bothered by this?

heartfrommyson

Asked by heartfrommyson at 12:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate teeth gnashing and open-mouth chewing. They both make me cringe and it takes all the strength I can muster not to sternly tell another diner in a restaurant to chew with their mouth closed....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I do this all the time too. I am sorry if it bothers someone, it's a habit I've developed. If I don't do it, my fingers hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I hate knuckle cracking, but my husband does it too! It is a habit, and he has tried to break it--it is somewhat better, I just do my best to ignore it, he really can't help it and lord knows I am not perfect either, but I do feel your pain.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I do it too.. However, my husband chews his finger nails.. And not just biting the nails but makes this sucking sound.. UGH! It's so annoying and he does it because it bothers me and always in the car so I can't escape from it! I've learned to make an annoying noise back. That way, If I'm annoyed, so is he! :)
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 12:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• My SO knows I hate it when he farts wherever he may be, whether we are sitting in the living room watching TV or out at the grocery store! But he still does it, says when he feels the need, he's not going to hold it in! Bugs me but I don't get mad about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I know-that is annoying. I also can't stand gum popping. Those two are my pet peeves. I would think popping fingers would hurt? So-he doesn't care that it bothers you? Is he addicted and can't stop?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yes, you do, but you don't have much right to make him stop, unless you quit any habit he finds annoying.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2009